Here I am back with tinybn(bangla writing plugin for popular wysiwyw editor tinymce). Oh please don’t think that I am trying to show you smiley face with new version of tinybn but new installation instruction for joomla 1.5.14+. Today a new user informed that the raw installation instruction for joomla 1.5.x is not correct … code is not matching 🙁
Continue reading New installation instruction for tinybn in joomla1.5.14+
I know there is no update on tinybn for many days and it has so many bugs but I am not gone yet ! heh heh. I think who are very familiar with joomla and it’s content editor tinymce, are also familiar with jce(joomla content editor), a joomla conent editor based on tinymce with lots of feature. You can get jce here. Please check their donwload section to download the jce component and jce plugin/mambot(editor).
hmm, please don’t get sleep … I just made a plugin for jce to use my tinybn plugin directly in jce. No manuall install needed , I mean editing files to work with default tinymce.
So , here is the download file of tinybn for jce.
Tinybn JCE Editor (12.1 KiB, 8,851 hits)
How to install
1. Install jce component (that will help you to modify or control jce editor and install new plugin and much more)
2. Install jce plugin
3. Now install tinybn plugin for jce. Go to Administrator-> Components-> JCE Administrations-> Install (see screenshot bellow)
4. Now browser the downloaded zip file and install it.
Install finish 🙂 . Ok now go to article manager and try to open/write any new article. I think you are intelligent enough to make your editor default to jce or even disabled tinymce from plugins. If jce is your current editor and you have install the tinybn for jce according to instruction then you should see like bellow. Select keyboard and type in diff bengali layout.
mu ha ha…waiting for your feedback.
Yah, I know my developed tinybn (an ekushey project , tinymce plugin to write bangla in tinymce editor) has so many bugs and even I will recommend not to use in any live :P. But we are crazy to write bangla in web in any condition… heh heh.. hmm I didn’t get time to update the scripts. Though updated them to make compatible for tinymce3.x. Yes, I am so lazy …I didn’t udpate the lastest version in ekushey 🙁
Even I made a plugin for wordpress to use this plugin in wordpress editor in Visual mode (that means tinymce is enabled :D).hmm I didn’t release this too. Let me release this for every body. Please keep this mind that it has bugs, yes it has so many bugs but I will be happy if ppl use this and give me feedback so that I can update this when I am free.
Let me show how the tinybn plugin in wordpress will show [ Screenshot taken from my blog,wp2.8.2]
How to use:
1. Download the zip given here for download and then unzip.
2. Copy the folder wp_tinybn_fixed to your wodpress plugin dir.
3.Activate the plugin
4. Try to write any new post/page in visual mode
Wp tinybn plugin 2.2 (20.6 KiB, 2,139 hits)
Any kind of negative and positive comment/feedback is welcome 🙂
version 2.1 released
1. Fixed bug for js if the language mode is in bangla :P. That was my mistake to migrate the plugin from tinymce2.x compatible to 3.x. I forgot to change the language file setting for bangla language and I didn’t use this plugin while bangla is active in backend :(. Oh I have to fix same thing for jce version of tinybn.
2. Special thank to Hasan