Just created a simple #wordpress plugin for ‘Save & Visit’ or ‘Publish & Visit’ based on another plugin ‘save and close’ . I think this plugin will be handy for some users.
=== CBX Save and Visit ===
Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NWVPKSXP6TCDS
Tags: edit, editing, save, visit, publish
Requires at least: 3.3
Tested up to: 4.9.1
Stable tag: 1.0.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Adds a Save and Visit button to the admin post edit screen which allows you to return to the post listing page after editing. This plugin is based on another plugin ‘Save and Close’.
== Description ==
So what is the plugin? The name says it all really, this just adds a Save and Visit button to all pages, posts and custom post types. We’ve done away with the click so no longer do you need to hit “Update” or “Publish” then click back your post/page on frontend. Save and Visit will just take you right back to your post details! Simple!
This plugin is based on this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/lightbulb-save-and-close/
== Installation ==
1. Upload `cbxsaveandvisit` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. You’ll now see an “Update and Visit” button when editing a post, or a “Publish and Visit” button when creating a post!
== Changelog ==
* Minor changes
* More standard sanitization
= 1.0.1 =
* Sanitization of request
* Removed http referer checking and after save direct redirect to post permalink
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial public release
Download the plugin from here