I don’t want to introduce you with joomla. I wana share a problem and it’s solution(that I used) with you. Some times we work in localhost and after completing our project we transfer the database from localcopy to web but some problem I faced that some items are published but pending…that’s why they are not shown. I am not sure why this happens . May be some date problem with server and localhost. I didn’t get any solution by global checking. Then I changed the date of the published but pending items to one week(may be need more) back and it’s worked. I am working on joomla 1.0.14. No idea is it solved in joomla 1.5 or why this happens but I got solution for my problem .